Lodge Operations

Hall Rental Insurance

When renting your hall, fraternal property, or facilities, either for a fixed amount of money or gratis (no fee), you must make sure that the requirements listed below are followed when alcohol is being sold, served, given away, or consumed during such rental.

The Fraternal Unit must obtain Hall Rental Insurance with limits of at least $500,000 for General Liability including $500,000 for Liquor Liability. Your Lodge, the renter, and Moose International, Inc. must be named as Insureds under this coverage. You must be provided with proof of this coverage prior to the event. The only approved Hall Rental Insurance is the Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company policy purchased through K&K Insurance Group, Inc.

Failure to follow these requirements will result in there being no insurance coverage for you for any claims arising out of the rental.

These requirements apply regardless of whether or not you are renting to a Moose member. All other requirements, including requirements placed on rentals by the General Governor’s office, remain in full effect.

To purchase Hall Rental Insurance, please click here.

If you have additional questions regarding this coverage, call the Moose Lodge Services Desk at Lockton at (866) 836-3373 or speak with Kevin Duck from Moose International’s Risk Management at 630-859-6615.

Additional Legal forms or information can be found in our Forms/Documents section.