Beginning May 1, 2019 through April 30, 2020, in order to earn the Premier Lodge Award a Lodge must:
1) Increase Active Membership over the fiscal year ended 4/30/2020
2) Increase in Total Giving to Moose Charities, excluding amounts for Safe Surfin’ over the fiscal year ending 4/30/2020. Includes individual Donor Circle donations to Moose Charities for your members.
Lodge per capita contributions to Moose Charities during the fiscal year ending 4/30/2020 must equal or exceed the fraternity-wide per capita average of $8.76 per member (as established during the prior 2 calendar years)
3) Submit Heart of the Community Reports and receive a grade of “Good” or better on each report
4) Indebtedness on the monthly Moose International Consolidated Billing Statement is less at April 30, 2020 than the balance due shown on the May of 2019 statement (any April 30, 2020 balance of zero or less is considered less than the prior year)
5) Submission of Moose of the Year nomination form by established deadline
6) Transmit the April 30, 2020, monthly financial reports by May 10, 2020 AND transmit all other months by the 15th of every month
7) Lodge must be represented at the 2019 International Convention
8) Lodge must remit Endowment Fund contributions to Moose Charities in at least 10 months during the year
9) Lodge must hold an Orientation/Lodge enrollment a minimum of every two months during the year
Congratulations to this year’s winners! View the full listing here.
When the Lodge qualifies for the Premier Lodge Award, both the Governor and/or Administrator can earn a Leadership Award, qualifying each of them for 100,000 Moose Rewards points. This program replaces the Governor’s Award of Excellence. In order to qualify, the following criteria must be met individually:
– Must serve a full term from May 1 through the following April 30th
– Must be an active Moose Legionnaire at the close of his term, April 30th
– Must sponsor at least three members into the Order during term of office
– Must, during his term of office, have personally attended all meetings below during his year of service (Alternate Delegates qualify for a Lodge’s representation but does NOT qualify for the Leadership Award)
International Moose Convention AND Association Annual Convention AND Association Mid-Year Conference
– Must have successfully completed the minimum required training, pursuant to the Training rules and regulations
Without exception, ALL of the above conditions MUST be met in order to qualify for the award.
***At the discretion of the General Governor, a Lodge may be disqualified from earning the Premiere Lodge Award or Leadership Award for failing to abide by our General Laws.