Double points for training during April, May, June & July:
It’s time to make lemonade out of lemons. The current shelter-at-home restrictions are difficult for Moose members (as well as all others) during this pandemic crisis, however, it allows for the perfect opportunity to take online training modules and the accompanying assessment tests. Moose International will double the Moose Rewards points for officer training during April, May, June and July. Complete any instructor led class (if available) or complete an online training class and LOOM, WOTM and Moose Legion members will receive double Moose Rewards points. (WOTM members should check training requirements for 2-HOTT credit)
Online versions of the 2-HOTT training and Lodge Leadership/House Committee classes are available on MI’s website. There is also an “experienced” administrator assessment test for those individuals with working knowledge of the position. These classes are a great alternative when a member cannot attend class in person. While it is highly recommended that members attend instructor-led training, it is acceptable to complete the online training even when it is the member’s first experience with the class.
Any member may access the modules and take the assessment tests for credit, however, it is especially pertinent for new officers, those considering running for office, or those officers who haven’t taken training within the past three years. Moose Rewards credit will only be given once every three years for any specific class taken, so you will not receive additional credit if you have taken the same assessment test within the last three years.
For all Moose training opportunities, click here.
About the Moose Rewards Program:
It’s simple, you can earn points for sponsoring members, attending meetings, holding office, or just renewing your dues. Every member has an opportunity to participate and your points are awarded automatically without any paperwork or submissions.
Here’s what you earn for each activity:
- Sponsor your FIRST ever new or re-enrolled member into the LOOM or WOTM – 6,000 points
- Sponsor a new or re-enrolled member into the LOOM or WOTM – 600 points
- Sponsor your FIRST ever new or re-enrolled member into the Moose Legion – 1,000 points
- Sponsor a new or re-enrolled member into the Moose Legion – 250 points
- Renew your Lodge or Chapter dues – 250 points
- Renew your Lodge or Chapter Dues (year 1 to year 2) – 1,000 points
- Renew your Moose Legion dues – 150 points
- Renew your Moose Legion dues (year 1 to year 2) – 600 points
- Pay dues multiple years in advance – 1,000 points
- Become a Life Member – 1,000 points
- Join the Moose Legion – 250 points
- Become a Life Member of the Moose Legion – 600 points
- Qualify for the 25 Club – 1,000 points
- Attain the next division(s) within the 25 Club – 250 points
- Attain a higher degree of the Order – 1,000 points
- Members you sponsor renew their dues (year 1 to year 2) – 1,000 points
- Members you sponsor renew their dues (year 2+) – 600 points
- Members you sponsor renew their Moose Legion dues – 250 points
- Attend an International Moose Convention – 1,000 points
- Attend an instructor-led, live training session – 1,000 points
- Complete an online training program – 600 points
- Hold an elected office in your Lodge or Chapter* – 8,000 points
- Hold an elected office on your Association Executive Board* – 600 points
- Hold an elected office in the Moose Legion* – 1,000 points
- Attend the Moose Texas Hold ‘Em tournament or future select programs – 250 points
*At least 10 months in office and still in the position on April 30th
Here’s how many points are needed to redeem for:
- Annual LOOM dues for Lodges with dues between $34-$50 – 22,500 points
- Annual LOOM dues for Lodges with dues between $51-$100 – 30,000 points
- Annual WOTM dues – 12,500 points
- Annual Moose Legion dues – 9,000 points
- Registration for the International Moose Convention – 30,000 points
- Contributions to Mooseheart & Moosehaven through Moose Charities* – 8,000 points
- Moose gift store merchandise* – 8,000 points
- Entry into the Texas Hold ‘Em tournament – 420,000 points
- Moose cruise fees – 726,400 points
*Represents the number of points for every $10 contributed or available for purchase
All program access is online:
Simply visit the My Membership Record section of the Moose website and your Rewards Record will be contained in your individual section. If you have visited before, simply log in. If you have not, follow the instructions to establish a user profile. You can keep track of your points and redeem them by revisiting this area. To redeem points, you must also provide a valid email address.
The program’s official start date is May 1, 2015 and is scheduled to conclude on April 30, 2022. All activities conducted from the start date through conclusion will be counted towards points earned. No activities prior to the start date will be awarded points as previous programs and awards were in place to reward activity. Points are non-transferable. Moose International reserves the right to alter the program at any time.
For promotional materials and more information, including the Official Terms & Conditions, please visit the Membership section on the Forms & Documents page.