Thank you for joining us for the 2021 International Moose Convention in Cincinnati, Ohio! Select presentations/transcripts are now online. We look forward to welcoming you to the 2022 International Moose Convention in Orlando, Florida next year. Please check back at a later date for more information.
Mid-Year Conference Schedule – Not Available
Association Annual Conference Schedule
A Note from the Chairman of the Board
Many people feel blessed by what they own or how much money they have. I on the other hand feel blessed by being a member of the greatest fraternity to be found anywhere. The kindness and friendliness shown to my wife and I during our travels so far this year has truly warmed our hearts and lifted our spirits. It is so rewarding to visit with many old friends that I seldom see as well as making many new friends for life. I am proud and humbled to be able to share time and break bread with each and every one of you. The spirit of all that we stand for is alive and well.
I am amazed at how quickly the “One Moose” concept has taken hold, proving once again that we are stronger together. Our Associations continue to be stronger than ever before, and our lodges continue to grow and prosper. Empty positions on the “Boards of Officers” for both the Associations and Lodges as well as Chairmen positions are quickly becoming a thing of the past. Qualified men and women are filling all the gaps with many more waiting in the wings. How long has it been since this has happened?
I have always said that Moose members are the most generous in the world. After donations dwindled during the pandemic for over a year, everyone is back with a vengeance. Financial support for Moose Charities continues to increase on a monthly basis allowing us to achieve many great things for our communities, our kids on the Mooseheart campus and our seniors on the Moosehaven campus. I thank each and every one of you for being who you are and doing what you do.
While we suffered in “Membership Retention” and signing new members last year due to the pandemic, many of those who did not pay their dues are now coming back and new candidates for membership is increasing steadily. I feel we will have a positive increase in total membership for the first time in many years at the conclusion of this Moose fiscal year.
This wonderful fraternity of dedicated men and women no longer are satisfied with how good we are as a fraternity, but now have set their sights on how great we can be. I am proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with each and every one of you. You are truly the best of the best. We are “The Moose” and we are truly “Stronger Together.”
I look forward to seeing each and every one of you during my upcoming travels. You embody what this fraternity is all about and I am grateful to have the opportunity to share some time with you. God bless Mooseheart, God bless Moosehaven, and God bless each and every one of you.
Download: Chairman of the Board Bio
Download: Chairman of the Board Travel Schedule
Presentations/transcripts from the 2021 International Convention in Cincinnati, Ohio will be posted only as we have received them. If there is something that is not listed below that you would like to view, please contact us and we will post it as soon as we are able to. Thank you & enjoy!
- Chairman of the Board: Paul Curtis
- Grand Regent: Cletus McManama
- Moose Legion President: Dan O’Neal
Audio & Visual:
- The proposed amendments to the General Laws of The Moose were passed with a 94% approval rate at the 2021 International Moose Convention in Cincinnati, Ohio. This was a ground-breaking vote, as voting delegates included both men and women for the first time in the Fraternity’s history.
- Pilgrim Degree - The Pilgrim Degree of Merit is the highest honor that can be bestowed upon a member of the Loyal Order of Moose. This degree, originally created on August 1, 1918, is conferred only in the House of God at Mooseheart, Illinois and comes as a reward to members of the Fellowship Degree for extraordinary service to the Order.
- Moose Ceremonies & Procedures - Ceremonies performed by members are varied in nature. They largely outline and facilitate how we conduct business and are primarily the meeting agendas that follow the orders of business for various purposes or aspects of our program(s).
- Council of Higher Degrees - Pilgrims, Fellows and Moose Legionnaires of the Loyal Order of Moose, together with members of the College of Regents, Academy of Friendship and Star Recorder Degree holders of the Women of the Moose comprise groups within our Order known as the Council(s) of Higher Degrees. It is a unique setting where both men and women come together to plan and serve side by side for a common cause.
- Fellowship Degree - The Fellowship Degree of the Loyal Order of Moose is an honorary degree. It was first created on August 7, 1918. To advance to this degree one must first be an active status Moose Legionnaire. This degree must be earned through service to the Lodge, Moose Legion, and or other entities of the Order.
- Moose Legion - The Moose Legion is a higher degree of the Loyal Order of Moose. Male members of the Order who have held membership for at least six months or who have sponsored at least one member into the Order qualify to advance to the Moose Legion.
- Weekly Stats - Check back weekly for updates on Moose Legion membership production and fundraising projects.
- Monthly Messages - Check back for updates from Bob Neff, Moose International's Director of Ritual & Higher Degrees and the International Moose Legion President.
Moose Legion & Higher Degrees Forms/Documents