Join us in Reno for the 2023 International Moose Convention from June 20th-23rd, 2023!
The Opening Session will take place on Tuesday, June 20th and the Installation of Officers will take place on Friday, June 23rd. Auxiliary meetings, training, etc. may begin beforehand starting on June 17th.
Hotel and registration information is now available – click here for more information.
View presentations/transcripts from the 2022 International Moose Convention in Orlando.
Mid-Year Conference Schedule – Not Available
Association Annual Conference Schedule
A Note from the Chairman of the Board
As we come together to celebrate this holiday season, please remember our mission to help those less fortunate than us. Keep our children at Mooseheart, our seniors at Moosehaven and the communities we serve in your thoughts, words, deeds, and actions.
Someone said, if we make a difference in one life, we have done a good thing. Well, you, my Moose family, have made a difference in countless lives by your giving of your time, energy, and substance. Think about how you have impacted and continue to impact our children, seniors, neighbors and friends each and every day. Keep up the great giving and compassion you share.
I am very thankful for my cousins, my Moose family, and the great friends I am lucky enough to have. I wish each and every one of you and your families a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year! God bless you all!
Download: Chairman of the Board Bio
Download: Chairman of the Board Travel Schedule
Moose International would like to thank all of the volunteers who contributed their time and efforts to make the International Moose Convention in Orlando a success. The annual meeting is a huge undertaking and many members stepped up to help things run as smoothly as possible. We couldn’t do it without you, so please know your efforts were appreciated. See you next year in Reno!
- Chairman of the Board: Bruce Masopust
- Grand Regent: Cathy Funkey
- Moose Legion President: Dan Gooch
Speeches & Transcripts:
Audio & Visual:
- Pilgrim Degree - The Pilgrim Degree of Merit is the highest honor that can be bestowed upon a member of the Loyal Order of Moose. This degree, originally created on August 1, 1918, is conferred only in the House of God at Mooseheart, Illinois and comes as a reward to members of the Fellowship Degree for extraordinary service to the Order.
- Moose Ceremonies & Procedures - Ceremonies performed by members are varied in nature. They largely outline and facilitate how we conduct business and are primarily the meeting agendas that follow the orders of business for various purposes or aspects of our program(s).
- Council of Higher Degrees - Pilgrims, Fellows and Moose Legionnaires of the Loyal Order of Moose, together with members of the College of Regents, Academy of Friendship and Star Recorder Degree holders of the Women of the Moose comprise groups within our Order known as the Council(s) of Higher Degrees. It is a unique setting where both men and women come together to plan and serve side by side for a common cause.
- Fellowship Degree - The Fellowship Degree of the Loyal Order of Moose is an honorary degree. It was first created on August 7, 1918. To advance to this degree one must first be an active status Moose Legionnaire. This degree must be earned through service to the Lodge, Moose Legion, and or other entities of the Order.
- Moose Legion - The Moose Legion is a higher degree of the Loyal Order of Moose. Male members of the Order who have held membership for at least six months or who have sponsored at least one member into the Order qualify to advance to the Moose Legion.
- Statistics - Check back weekly for updates on Moose Legion membership production and fundraising projects.
- Monthly Messages - Check back for updates from Bob Neff, Moose International's Director of Ritual & Higher Degrees and the International Moose Legion President.
Moose Legion & Higher Degrees Forms/Documents