Attend A Regional Membership Growth & Retention Workshop!
This fall, Moose International’s Membership Department will be conducting a series of regional workshops to discuss recruitment and retention challenges, as well as methods to address common issues expressed by Lodges and Chapters throughout the Fraternity.
Scheduled workshops include:
- September 14th – Richmond East, VA Lodge #1947
- September 21st – Elgin, IL Lodge #799
- October 19th – Cheyenne, WY Lodge #257
- November 2nd – Sellersville, PA Lodge #1539
- November 3rd – Winter Haven, FL Lodge #1023
- November 16th – Vicksburg, MS Lodge #1581
What you will learn from attending:
- New programs to help attract and retain members and make your lodge more profitable.
- Marketing ideas for the fraternity.
- Strategies for retaining members through a monthly program of communication, programming, and activity tracking.
- Review of all new Online Mobile Application.
- Communicating the value of the Moose to potential members.
- Best membership practices from around the fraternity.
- All interested Loyal Order of Moose or Women of the Moose members are invited to participate.
- There is no fee to attend.
- You may attend any workshop on the schedule, regardless of your location.
- All workshops run from 10:00am – 3:00pm, allowing most individuals the option of driving in and out the same day.
- A working lunch is provided by each Lodge at a cost of $8.00 per attendee. Cash will be collected at the Lodge the day of each workshop.
- All workshops are business casual-to-casual dress.
- Sessions are meant to be interactive between participants and presenters. Please bring questions and suggestions.
- Please check the Lodge websites for any evening activities prior to or following the workshops.
- RSVP’s are required to attend in order to allow for the proper amount of materials and food.
Email the following information to the appropriate address below:
Membership Growth & Retention workshop (followed by): Your name; MID#; Lodge/Chapter #; Lodge/Chapter office you hold (if any); Names of others accompanying you; Contact phone #; and an email address.
- For Richmond East: email@example.com (RSVP Deadline: Wednesday, September 11th)
- For Elgin: firstname.lastname@example.org (RSVP Deadline: Wednesday, September 18th)
- For Cheyenne: email@example.com (RSVP Deadline: Wednesday, October 16th)
- For Sellersville: firstname.lastname@example.org (RSVP Deadline: Wednesday, October 30th)
- For Winter Haven: email@example.com (RSVP Deadline: Wednesday, October 30th)
- For Vicksburg: firstname.lastname@example.org (RSVP Deadline: Wednesday, November 13th)
Questions? Please email the contacts above for information pertaining to a specific site.