Presentations/transcripts from the 2021 International Convention in Cincinnati, Ohio will be posted only as we have received them. If there is something that is not listed below that you would like to view, please contact us and we will post it as soon as we are able to. Thank you & enjoy!
- Report of the Moose International Board of Directors
- Report of the Mooseheart Board of Directors
- Report of the Moosehaven Board of Directors
- Report of the Moose Charities Board of Directors
- 2020-21 Moose Journalism Award Winners
- Premier Lodge Award Qualifiers
- Leadership Award Qualifiers: Governor
- Leadership Award Qualifiers: Administrator
- Chairman of the Board: Paul Curtis
- Grand Regent: Cletus McManama
- Moose Legion President: Dan O’Neal
Audio & Visual:
- The proposed amendments to the General Laws of The Moose were passed with a 94% approval rate at the 2021 International Moose Convention in Cincinnati, Ohio. This was a ground-breaking vote, as voting delegates included both men and women for the first time in the Fraternity’s history.