Attend A Regional Membership Growth & Retention Workshop!
This fall, Moose International’s Membership Department will be conducting a series of regional workshops to discuss recruitment and retention challenges, as well as methods to address common issues expressed by Lodges and Chapters throughout the Fraternity.
Scheduled workshops include:
- – August 12th – Louisville, KY Lodge #5
- – September 23rd – Glendale, AZ Lodge #2243
- – October 7th – Winston-Salem, NC Lodge #466
- – October 14th – Grand Prairie, TX Lodge #1818
What you will learn from attending:
- – New trends to help attract and retain members in 2017 and make your lodge more profitable.
- – Strategies for retaining members through a monthly program of communication, programming, and activity tracking.
- – Review of the Member Rewards program and how you can take advantage.
- – Communicating the value of the Moose to potential members.
- – Best membership practices from around the Fraternity.
- – All interested Loyal Order of Moose or Women of the Moose members are invited to participate.
- – There is no fee to attend.
- – You may attend any workshop on the schedule, regardless of your location.
- – All workshops run from 10:00am – 3:00pm, allowing most individuals the option of driving in and out the same day.
- – A working lunch is provided by each Lodge at a cost of $7.00 per attendee. Cash will be collected at the Lodge the day of each workshop.
- – All workshops are business casual-to-casual dress.
- – Sessions are meant to be interactive between participants and presenters. Please bring questions and suggestions.
- – Please check the Lodge websites for any evening activities prior to or following the workshops.
- – RSVP’s are required to attend in order to allow for the proper amount of materials and food.
Email the following information to the appropriate address below:
Membership Growth & Retention workshop (followed by): Your name; MID#; Lodge/Chapter #; Lodge/Chapter office you hold (if any); Names of others accompanying you; Contact phone #; and an email address.
For Louisville: firstname.lastname@example.org (RSVP Deadline: Wednesday, August 9th)
For Glendale: email@example.com (RSVP Deadline: Wednesday, September 20th)
For Winston-Salem: firstname.lastname@example.org (RSVP Deadline: Wednesday, October 4th)
For Grand Prairie: email@example.com (RSVP Deadline: Wednesday, October 11th)
Questions? Please email the contacts above for information pertaining to a specific site.